Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny Sunday!

Well I'm not really sure if it's going to be sunny or not, but we can hope! Here's a little housewarming card I made for my March assignment for Lizzie Anne Designs. Since the papers are a bit busy, I wanted to make sure the image popped off the card. I love the warm colors of this card.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Welcome Home); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon; Ink ~ Palette, SU, Copics; Nestabilities; EK Success border punch; Word Window punch by SU; Buttons & Ribbon ~ SU.

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Your image looks great in white with the little bit of coloring. Nice card!

MichelleY said...

Magnificent card! I love the warm colors as well....and the darling corduroy buttons.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs