Friday, March 13, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ Looking for Spring!

I'm searching everywhere, but I can't find spring yet! I want it here NOW! NO ~ I NEED IT NOW! I'm tired of being cold. OK ~ I'm done whining about it.

This page was fun because it just screams SPRING! I took these photos last April & loved how they came out. Yes, I probably over did it a bit with the Inchie squares (38 in all - YIKES!), but once I got going, I just couldn't stop!

Each square was covered with Scenic Route pattern paper & I colored the edges with my Copic markers.

On the polka-dot squares, I stamp the beautiful little butterfly and dragonfly images from the Itty Bitty collection by Lockhart Stamp Company. They are nice subtle touch to the square & still very springy.

I also used my sewing machine to stitch a square just inside the Inchie border.

The photo above is one of my favorites because it shows the great Inchie squares all lined up. They are nice and thin, but yet they add a great 3D effect to the page.

Supplies Used: White Inchie squares ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Scenic Route;Ink ~ SU pigment ink, Copic markers, Palette; clear embossing powder; Nestabilities.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

WHat a fantastic page Kendra!! xx

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Gorgeous page! Love the rich, warm colors and all the details!

Anonymous said...

What a great page Kendra! Your time and effort really came through. It's fantastic (as is your kit from yesterday!)!

Paula Wade said...

Pretty page! I'm sending some warm weather and sunshine your way (mentally, anyway!)...

Hugs!

MichelleY said...

OMW....its like an inchies mozaic. What a FABULOUS effect on your page.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs