Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog Candy Winners!


Woohoo! It's time to announce my Anniversary Blog Candy Winners! DRUM ROLL PLEASE.............



Winner #1: Paws2NStamp
You have won 2 stamp sets by Hanna Stamps!

Winner #2: DebbieDee
You have won a copy of the idea book You're Invited! by Northridge Media & & some Inchie Squares from Inchie Arts.

Winner #3: Tracey
You have won an 8x8 paper pack of pattern paper & a stamp by Lizzie Anne Designs

Winner #4: Angela ~ (one of my stamp club girls ~ Woohoo!)
You have won a copy of the idea book You're Invited! by Northridge Media & some Inchie Squares from Inchie Arts!

Winner #5: Tonya
You have won a chipboard book kit from SEI, a package of Chip Stickers from Basic Grey & one of my very favorite new products, SPARKLY FLUFF from Our Craft Lounge.

AND a BONUS!

Winner #6: Cathy G - {who has a brand new blog as of yesterday!}
A gift certificate from Kate at i{heart}papers!

Note to the winners: I will be in touch with all of you later this afternoon. My daughter has her last volleyball tournament of the season today, so I won't get the emails sent before I leave.

Congrats to all my winners & thanks to everyone who left such wonderful comments this week. You all make me feel so very special!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendra, Thank you so much!! I am super excited!

I hope your daughter's tournament went well.

Tonya <---doing the happy dance!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOOHOO!!! Thank you Kendra!

Char said...

Wow....I am totally excited!!! Thank you so much!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs