Monday, March 16, 2009

Whispy Blooms...

I worked on a few projects last week with my stamps from Our Craft Lounge. The sets are called Whispy Blooms and Whispy Patterns. I was super happy with how easy they were to color with my copics & I even added some pretty copper microbeads in the center of the flower.

On my second project, I stamped the flowers on pattern paper and then cut them out and layered them on top of each other. I love how they pop right off the page. I also used my sewing machine for the stems & the zig-zag edge of the pattern paper for the grass.

You would never know both of these cards are from the same set since they look so different.

Supplies Used:
Card #1: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Whispy Blooms & Whispy Patterns); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Scenic Route; Ink ~ SU & Copic Markers; Ribbon ~ SU; Nestabilities; Microbeads; Cuddlebug Embossing Folder.
Card #2: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Whispy Blooms); Cardstock ~ SU & PTI; Pattern Paper & mini letters ~ Making Memories (Chole's Closet); Buttons ~ PTI; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Ribbon ~ May Arts.

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love how the flower in the first card matches the paper! Both cards are wonderful.

Sue said...

Oooooohhhhh, LOVE the brown/green card the mostest, but both are great cards!

Joy said...

Kendra, you rock! These cards look amazing. You have made them so versatile! :)

Shelley said...

Wow, wow, wow...LOVE the flower....

MaGoooo said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Kendra both of these cards are just gorgeous! You ROCK with your talents Sweetie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs