Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i{heart}paper challenge day & a CONTEST for YOU...

This month it's a sketch challenge for the i{heart}papers design team & I volunteered to make the sketch this time.

Here's what I came up with ~ I love how soft and pretty it turned out!

So here is the sketch ~

Take a look at the rest of the DT members blogs & see what they came up with ~

Cathleen Torina
Loretta Lock
Amber Kroening
Lori Tecler
Deb Felts
Tracy Schultz
Meredith Socha
Carolyn Mustopa
Dee Jackson
and i{heart}papers blog

So now it's your turn to play ~ give this sketch a try and leave your link here on my card. I'll pick the winning card next Tueday (3/24) at noon eastern time from the links that are posted. Then I will send the winner a fun prize. So come on ~ leave some love and play along!

Supplies Used from i{heart}papers: Pattern Paper ~ Upsy Daisy (Calm & Mommy Bird); Ribbon & Trim ~ CTrims (Venise Lace & Lt. Blue Velvet); Pearls ~ Hero Arts; Stamps ~ Heart to Heart by Hero Arts.

10 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I just love this card, Kendra. That lace is the perfect touch to these soft colors.

i {heart} papers said...

This is just lovely. Thanks for hosting!

LorettaL said...

YOur card is lovely. This was a wonderful sketch!

Cathleen said...

This is so pretty! i really had fun with this sketch!

MichelleY said...

Gorgeous card, Kendra. I really LOVE the sketch, too!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Such a beautiful card!

Lori said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, Kendra! I love the combination of velvet and lace on your card.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for such a fun sketch:)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Thanks Kendra - this was a fun challenge. Here is where you can find my take on it - http://lifefullofsunflowers.blogspot.com/. Please let me know if I need to place this link somewhere else - I am still trying to learn all the neat tricks of blogging. Again, thanks for the fun !!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I hope this is the right place to leave my card. I had a really good time with this sketch.

http://terriearley.blogspot.com/2009/03/really-big-ocean.html

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs