Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm DONE!

Woohooo...I'm just about done with the wedding items. Last night I finished the sign for the bridal table, the thank you notes AND the inside of the programs. Today, I deliver everything to the bride! It feels wonderful to have everything completed!

Here is just a simple postcard thank you I put together so the bride and groom can write a quick note to their guests.

And here are favors that will be placed at each place setting at the reception. Jeanette came over this weekend and we put 170 of them together!

A little pile of the 170 we assembled!

Here's the bride ~ Jeanette. We were happy when we discovered a few broken chocolate bars ~ well we HAD to try them to make sure they were acceptable for her guests!

I am thrilled with how everything turned out. Although I've teased Jeanette endlessly about picking the most difficult invitation, I know it made her very happy and I'm pretty proud of the work we were able to accomplish.

I also need to thank my sister, Kathy for the gazillion hours of work she spent helping me. As well as my dear friend Michelle, who gave up a precious Saturday to help reduce my stress level.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Stampin' Up! (Live your Dream); Cardstock ~ SU, Bazzill, PTI; Ink, Ribbon & Punches ~ SU; Cuddlebug Embossing Plate (Reserved sign); Velvet Ribbon ~ May Arts; Stickles.

5 comments:

Debbi T said...

YAHOO!!!!!!

And everything looks WONDERFUL, too! Tell your friend I said great color choice *wink* in purple!! :)

MichelleY said...

OMW....everything turned out GORGEOUS! I'll keep Jeanette and Matt in my prayers this weekend. I hope they have a beautiful day and a magical life together!!

Tracey said...

YAY for being all done!! Everything looks fabulous Kendra!!

whoistracy said...

Wow, great job Kendra! Everything looks AWESOME.

Candy said...

Hi Kendra,
I've been following you as you have made the things for the wedding. They are simply gorgeous. I am sure the Bride loves everything you did. I am so glad you are finished - that was a lot of work. Good for you!!!
Give my very best wishes to the New Couple.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs