Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More from Unity...

Gee ~ can ya tell I am just loving my new Unity Kit of the Month for March? Between my scrapbook pages and cards, I've used tons of the images ~ fun, fun, fun! If you haven't checked them out ~ here is the link.

This card just happens to be for the weekly sketch challenge too. You can find all that information on the Unity Forum.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co. (March KOTM); Cardstock ~ SU & PTI; Ink ~ Palette; Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Penny Lane); Gems ~ Me & My Big Ideas; Nestibilities; Prima Flowers; SU Brads.

5 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Cute card! I am waiting to get the March KOTM and can't wait!!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Tracey said...

Fantastic colour combo Kendra! Gorgeous card!!

whoistracy said...

Adorable Kendra! I {heart} my Unity kotm, too! Can't get enough of those sweet images.

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and all the bling! :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the bling on the trees is fabulous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs