Sunday, March 1, 2009

Little Miss Hanna...

Today Wee Hanna (a new set from Hanna Stamps), is playing dress up. She can be a pirate, a ballerina, or a SCUBA diver. And there is a little cheerleader in the set too.

In my first project above, I paired the new set with the Ahoy Hanna set that was released last fall. The fun pirate images work so well with this set!


For my next project, I decided to use just the pretty little crown from the set. I think this would make a great birthday card for a little girl.

And on my final project ~ Wee Hanna is a SCUBA diver ~ don't you just love this great border punch by EK Success. It's perfect for this image!

3 comments:

MichelleY said...

OMW....that little scuba diver card is over-the-top ADORABLE!! I LOVE the bubbles going up the side of the card....very clever!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

WOW Kendra - awesome cards! LOVE your coloring. Fantastic!!

Tracey said...

Fantastic cards Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs