Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Neighbor Kit...

Look at this fun set by Lizzie Anne Designs! This set is called Welcome Home and it came out this past January. There are so many possibilities with these houses and sentiments. When I saw the sentiments Welcome to the Neighborhood, I knew I wanted to make a little directory of some sort for new neighbors.

As you can see from the picture, there are four tabbed titles, each on a different sized piece of cardstock so they layer. They all sit inside a little pocket that I made by scoring some cardstock and taping it with Scor-tape.
And then each piece pulls out to show help information about the neighborhood, shopping, restaurants and the all important post office.
Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Welcome Home); Cardstock ~ SU; Ink ~ SU, Copic markers, atyou Spica Glitter pen; Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Bloom & Grow); Ribbon ~ May Arts; Buttons ~ PTI; border punch ~ EK Success.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I just wanted to say that one, this is beautiful, I love the orange in it! And secondly, this is beyond thoughtful and would really welcome anyone into the neighborhood. I love your idea!

MichelleY said...

GET OUT! This is an AWESOME project! I'm not a baker so I rarely send cookies to a new neighbor. I may have to CASE your idea as there is a house on the market across the street. Hopefully, I'll have new neighbors soon! I'm sure they would feel welcomed with a similar gift!! You are AMAZING, Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs