Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Cupcakes...

I have a billion March birthdays to get cards made for and I am determined not to miss any this month {mainly because I've been horrible about it lately}. You would think since I make cards on a daily basis that some of them would get mailed ~ pfffffffft, I wish! I really have no excuse, but nonetheless, they don't seem to make it down to the mailbox.

These super fun cards were made with a Hero Arts sets called Cupcakes which is available at i{heart}papers. I just love the bright pop of HOT PINK in these cards.

I also used some fabulous gems from Hero Arts in flowers and hearts ~ they just add the perfect amount of bling to a project!
Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Hero Arts (Cupcakes); Gems ~ Hero Arts (Flowers & Hearts); Ink ~ Palette; Nestabilities; atyou Spica glitter pen.
Other Supplies: Paper ~ Creative Imaginations; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Markers ~ Copics.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Yummy cards Kendra!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love these cupcake images! I have sooooo many cupcake stamps I need to get them out.

Anonymous said...

suberb!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Super cute, Kendra. I absolutely love pink and black together. GREAT cards!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs