Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sparkly Flower Sketch Challenge...

Yipee! It's time for another Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge ~ #71! This time my sweet friend DebbieDee came up with this pretty sketch.

Go take a look at the sketch and play along ~ but don't forget to leave your link over on the Lizzie Anne thread so we can all take a peek!

The gorgeous paper is part of the French Floral pack & the stamp set is Le Jardin. They are both on sale this week over at Lizzie Anne Designs ~ 20% off!


Tomorrow is a very special day & you won't want to miss out on all the SWEET fun! Come on back and see what's up!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Le Jardin); Pattern Paper ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (French Floral); Cardstock ~ PTI & Bazzill; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, Versamark; Stickles; EK Success Border Punch; Nestabilities; Pearls ~ SU; Ribbon ~ SU.

6 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

I like how sparkly your flower is. I also like the design of your card and the colors. Heck...I like it all.
It sure is nice to have time to blog hop and visit your blog.

Cassi said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Kendra - this is beautiful. I love your colors and how you made the flower sparkle. I'll see you tomorrow.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

thank you so much for playing Kendra! Your card is gorgeous!

Libby Hickson said...

Oooh I love your sparkly flower!

Heather said...

Beautiful card! I love the flower!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs