Saturday, March 7, 2009

Unity Sketch Challenge #17

Once again this week I played in the Unity Sketch Challenge. I try to participate in this challenge each week because it's a great excuse for me to pull out my Unity Stamps & it's not a design team project (although I wish it was ~ ;o) because I love their stamps).

As I mentioned earlier this week, I really need some birthday cards this month. So eventhough the outside of this card could be for any occasion, the inside is a Bird-Day ~ I mean Birthday ~ card.

I think this one will probably go to my sister ~ shhhhh...don't tell her!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co (February KOTM); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Making Memories (Chloe's Closet - NEW at Michael's); Flowers ~ Prima; Button ~ PTI; Ink ~ SU.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Kendra!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Cute card! I love those birds!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs