Friday, March 27, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ April Calendar Page

Blog candy still going on ~ more info at the end of this post.

It's that time once again to share my Inchie Calendar with you. If you've never been on my blog before, every Friday is Inchie Friday around here for Inchie Arts! Inchies are these fabulous little 1" squares that are wonderful for cardmaking and scrapbooking. My job is to use them in scrapbooking ~ so if you've missed my pages in the past, just click on my Inchie Arts label & take a look at all the photo projects I've created with them over the past 6 months.

Supplies Used: Inchie Art Squares - Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ SU, PTI; Ink ~ SU, Copics; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Co.; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Pattern Paper ~ SU.



Blog Candy is still going on so don't forget to leave some comments on any post to be entered into the drawing. Here are the details.

Here is just a little bit about some of the prizes ~ Inchie Squares from Inchie Arts; a gift certificate to i{heart}papers; Sparkle Fluff from Our Craft Lounge (which isn't even in stores yet); and I have two copies of the new idea book from Northridge Media called You're Invited {and I'm in there ~ yipee!}.


ETA: I'm excited that I will be participating in the Unity Blog Hop tomorrow, but my post won't be up until 11am eastern time. Make sure you come take a look ~ I'm super excited about my projects. Blog candy ends tomorrow at 9pm (eastern time).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Your cards are gorgeous. Not surprised you've been published so many times! Thanks for the inspiration!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, love your colored carrots! Ü

MichelleY said...

Kendra, I love the two inchies put together to make a rectangle! What a clever idea. Also, congrats on being published in another idea book. I can't wait to see the publication!! You ROCK!

Heather said...

I love the calendar page! Great idea using the inchie squares as a rectangle!

Cassi said...

Now if carrots were actually as whimsical as you color them!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Kendra, how clever to put the two inchies together. I haven't tried inchies yet. You've inspired me. Love your blog.

Unknown said...

I love this calendar page, do you make one every month? What a great idea!

Tracey said...

Very cute Kendra!!

d'Dragon said...

I love your carrots & all of your Inchie projects! I went back & checked them all out; got some inspiration for future projects - thanks!

Angela said...

Very cute calendar page, Kendra! I love it! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs