Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge

Happy Spring!
It's officially here...even if it doesn't feel like it yet.

Today's creation is based on this week's Lizzie Anne Designs sketch challenge. I really like this sketch ~ here's the link.


I won't be chatty today ~ just want to wish you a nice weekend!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Tutti Fruity); Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ KI Memories; Border Punch ~ EK Success; Velvet Ric-Rac ~ May Arts; Nestabilties; Ink ~ SU; Ribbon ~ SU & May Arts.

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The colors of this remind me of strawberry pie. This is so sweet. I found your blog from a post you made on SCS. You make some terrific stuff.

Alanna said...

What a darling card. I love how those strawberries are stamped. They seem to just jump off the card.

MichelleY said...

What a FANTASTIC card. I LOVE how springy it feels....the colors, stamp images, ribbons....everything is wonderful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs