Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Maybe just one more Unity card...

I got started with this great Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Company, and now I just can't stop! I have had this card base made for months & just didn't have the right image to put on it. When I looked at this fun flower from the March kit on the card, I thought it worked well.

Tune in tomorrow for a fun Easter project!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co (March Kit of the Month); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ MME; Ink ~ Palette; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; SEI Buttons; May Arts Ribbon.

4 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Kendra, Your card is so sweet.

MichelleY said...

ADORABLE!!! I can't believe you had the base made ahead of time. It fits with the new image perfectly!!! Plus, I LOVE the blue flower buttons!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! I love the colors. Awesome card.

Anonymous said...

Love this!! That image is perfect with the card base.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs