Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge...

Here's the latest sketch challenge for Lizzie Anne Designs. It actually came out last Monday, but I didn't have a chance to post until today.

Also ~ Lizzie Anne Designs is having a sale this week on their Accessories ~ 20% to 50% off!!! Included in the sale are these adorable little Maya Roads Gears that I used on my card.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Gizmos & Gears); Cardstock & Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Scenic Route; Chipboard Gears ~ Maya Roads (at Lizzie Anne Designs).


2 comments:

wendyp said...

LOVE this! I'm kicking myself for not getting those chipboard gears now. How stinking cute are they with this set!

Alanna said...

What a cute, cute card. The paper and gear embellishments are awesome. Love the sentiment too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs