Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge...

Here's the latest sketch challenge for Lizzie Anne Designs. It actually came out last Monday, but I didn't have a chance to post until today.

Also ~ Lizzie Anne Designs is having a sale this week on their Accessories ~ 20% to 50% off!!! Included in the sale are these adorable little Maya Roads Gears that I used on my card.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Gizmos & Gears); Cardstock & Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Scenic Route; Chipboard Gears ~ Maya Roads (at Lizzie Anne Designs).


wendyp said...

LOVE this! I'm kicking myself for not getting those chipboard gears now. How stinking cute are they with this set!

Alanna said...

What a cute, cute card. The paper and gear embellishments are awesome. Love the sentiment too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs