Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lizzie Anne Sneak Peeks ~ Day 2

I've got more fun sneak peeks for you again today! Click on the pictures for a closer look at all the details.

My first project it is a great stamp for those sentimental Father's Day cards. This beautiful sentiment is a single stamp that will be available called Father Saying. I've paired it with the Garden Inspirations stamp set and the matching Digital Paper Pack. I think these all go beautifully together.

The next new set is called Everyday Sayings. This great new set comes with 21 beautiful greetings in a mixture of four different fonts ~ here are just two of them. I've paired the Congratulations sentiment with the sweet elephant from the Born to be Wild stamp set AND some of the great new digital papers (Gizmos & Gears and Perfect Polkas).

The Celebrate sentiment is paired with the large lavender polka-dot paper from the Perfect Polkas digital paper.

My last 2 samples are from the new set called Grillin' & Chillin' ~ isn't that a great name?!? On the first card, I used the little ant from this set to jazz up the large polka-dot paper.


On the next card, I added another new single stamp called Happy Father's Day and used the smaller polka-dot paper.


As you can tell, I've been having a blast with my new toys! Yesterday, I played more with my digital paper packs and learned how to change the colors and even tried my hand at some scrapbooking. You'll see the new colors soon; however, the scrapbook page needs some work. I'll include more tips here on my blog for printing and changing colors in the next few days. I'm still getting a handle on it myself, but it's proving to be pretty easy {even for a digitally challenged person like myself}.

You can see complete pictures of the new sets & a list of all the sneak peeks over on the Lizzie Anne Designs Blog. And don't forget to check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks ~ you won't want to miss it!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

These are all fantastic cards Kendra! I think the Father's Day one is my favourite!!

wendyp said...

Love them all! Awesome cards, Kendra!!!

isn't digi fun (and a bit addictive)?! LOL!

MichelleY said...

FANTASTIC designs, Kendra! Can I call polka dot rule? ;) I didn't know you could customize digital papers by changing the colors. That is SO cool. I'm looking forward to your tutorial.

Katie said...

great cards Kendra!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...all of your cards are fantastic, Kendra!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome cards Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs