Tuesday, April 28, 2009

C'mon Over to Our Craft Lounge...

Here we are ~ DAY #2 of the sneak peeks from Our Craft Lounge. We are ramping up for the big release & a MASSIVE blog hop this Friday, May1st! There are 24 new sets coming out ~ WOW!

The new set I'm showing you today is called Bring on the BBQ. I just LOVE the border that comes in this set. This set was designed by the Copic Queen herself ~ Marianne.

There are several girls showing off the new stuff today ~ so go take a look around. Oh, and don't forget to leave some love for everyone ~ we LOVE that!

Cami
Joy
Heather
HB
Pam
Kisa
Cindy
Holly
Val
Nancy
Debbie
Charmaine

13 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Super cute card, Kendra! Makes me want to have a BBQ!

Debbie Corbari said...

What an ADORABLE card Kendra!!! It's pulled together perfectly! I LOVE IT!

Pam said...

Super cute Kendra!! The burger and fries look so yummy!! Love the gingham paper and ribbon, perfect!!

MichelleY said...

LOVE IT! The colors and layout are fresh and festive. It makes me want to come over...RIGHT NOW...for grilled burgers. LOL!

Memories of Time said...

Bring on the cuteness! I LOVE this Kendra.... perfect invite! YOU ROCK MY WORLD sweet friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Fab card Kendra!! Love the colors! Blessings and hugs!!

Joy said...

Kendra, I absolutely LOVE this. Great layout.

marianne walker said...

I saw this card IRL and it was EXACTLY what I was imagining someone would make with this set. YOU ROCK!!!

Valerie said...

What time should I be over? Lovin' this!

Lila H said...

CUTE!!!!! what a fun set for summer BBQs - now if summer would just get a little closer.... love your sample!

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Kendra! Love it!

MaGoooo said...

ADORABLE!!!! Looks like you are ready for summer time & grilling!

Carol (HB) said...

Oh, this is just YUMMY!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs