Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Let's Dance ...

Here is my Lizzie Anne Designs sketch challenge for this week. The additional twist to the challenge this week was to let music inspire your creation. So, I did as Meridith suggested and put my iPod on shuffle mode. The song that came up was "I'm Free" by the Newsboys. One of the lines in the song says, "I am free to dance" ~ so I went with it & this was the result. LOL! For such a hip, upbeat song, this is NOT what I would have expected my card to look like.

Here's the link for the Weekly Sketch Challenge over on the Lizzie Anne site. Go take a look and see what you can come up with.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Little People & Once Upon a Time); Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginisce; Punches ~ EK Success & SU; Ribbon ~ SU.

2 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

SUPER cute, Kendra!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I LOVE this song by the Newsboys! Now I have it in my head. My niece loves this song too. This would be a fun card to make for her. The tiaras are perfect for this image!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs