Monday, April 13, 2009

Cute Little Monster...

I had a few minutes to play with more of my new stamps from My Cute Stamps. This cute set is called Eeek! A Monster! ~ which I find that name so funny! I had my project all done and then noticed on the My Cute Stamps blog {Creating Cupcakes} that Holly is running a drawing ~ talk about timing!

I'm not sure if you can see it or not, but I paper pieced the green on the monster with a textured piece of cardstock that I ran through my Cuttlebug ~ just a fun little technique!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ My Cute Stamps (Eeek! A Monster); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Daisy Bucket; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Cuttlebug embossing folder.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

An adorable card Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs