Friday, April 24, 2009

Post #1: Inchie Friday ~ May Calendar Page!

Happy Friday! Today I have my next installment of my Inchie Calendar. I can't believe May is next week. Woohoo! Spring can't get her fast enough for me.

On my page today, I decided to use a technique that I've had in the drawer for awhile. I don't even know what it's called but it's full of bling! My little white Inchie Square totally transformed once again!

Please note: I wouldn't use this in your scrapbooks because I don't know how archival safe Future Floor Wax is for your photos.

Here's what you need for the project ~ Future Floor Wax, a few Pearl Ex Pigment Powders, and a small detail paint brush.


1. I stamped my image on the White Inchie square using black pigment ink and embossed it with clear powder.

2. Color around the image with a Copic Marker.

3. Next, I put just a small amount of Future Floor Wax on a disposible plate to use as a palette.

4. Dip your detail brush into the floor wax and then into the jar of Pearl Ex pigment color (you just need a little bit) and apply it to your image. Just wash out your brush on a wet paper towel between colors.

5. Use 3 to 4 colors to really make the colors POP!

That's all there is too it ~ EASY PEASY! Look at it shine!

Supplies Used: Inchie Squares ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Garden Inspirations Digital Paper Pack); Ink ~ SU Pigment, Copics; Pearl Ex Pigment Powders; Scallop Square Punch ~ SU; Calendar Template ~ created on Excel.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs