Saturday, April 18, 2009

Unity Challenge Cards

I got some pretty new stuff from Unity Stamp Company this week. These images are from the April Kit of the Month. I just had to break open the envelope as soon as it arrived and used them to make these challenge cards. They are so fun to play with ~ love them!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co (April KOTM); Cardstock ~ SU & PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Cosmo Cricket (top) and SU; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, SU; Ribbon ~ SU; Embossing Template ~ Spellbinders; Nestabilities; SU Scallop Edge Punch.

Anybody out there???? You've all been pretty quiet lately. I'd love it if you said "Hi" once in a while.

5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Love both of these, but especially the tree card - absolutely adorable!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Hi Kendra! I love your cards!
We had a really busy crazy week. Two track meets (one due to a postponement last week) and I got home late all last week.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I love both of these. Still waiting for my kit thanks for the inspiration.

MichelleY said...

Oh my, these cards are ADORABLE! I love the ribbon/bow combination on the tree card. Very sweet!

Unknown said...

Your cards are great....I enjoy your blog every day and should let you know I appreciate all you share! Thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs