Friday, April 10, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ Spring Photo Clip

Happy Good Friday ~ It's been such a crazy week that I am constantly trying to catch up! Each day I've been frantically getting projects done for the next day's post. I really don't like that feeling either. But...next week the kids will be back at school and I'll get back into my groove.

Today's project is a fun little photo clip with a mini scrapbook page. I took this pretty picture last spring just as my tulips were in full bloom ~ {I'm still waiting for them to pop up this year}. I love close-up shots of flowers because it's a great way to capture all of God's magnificant creations.

I used the white Inchie squares from Inchie Arts and stamped the tulips in black pigment ink then embossed with clear embossing powder. I love the texture and depth embossing adds to the Inchie square. The other added bonus is that they are super easy to color because the image is raised & the ink won't bleed.

Supplies Used: White Inchie Squares ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ SU; Ink ~ Palette, SU & Copics; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Co, Hero Arts & Lizzie Anne Designs; Chipboard Letter ~ Maya Roads; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Photo Clip ~ Oriental Trading Co.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful! I don't know if my tulips wil survive. Two snow storms (sun is shining today though after close to zero visibility yesterday!) within 7 days might have been too much for them.

Joy said...

Gorgeous work Kendra. this is beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs