Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You Bunches Basket...

I love paper piecing! Have you tried it yet? It's so easy but gives such a great punch of color! You just stamp your image on cardstock & then on pattern paper, cut out the portion you want from the pattern paper, and then adhere it to the image you stamped on the cardstock ~ EASY PEASY!

I decided to make another little chipboard purse/basket, but this time using my favorite new paper from My Mind's Eye called Bloom & Grow (which is available at i{heart}papers). I also got out my March Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co (I can't get enough of it).

Here is my original Chipboard Purse ~ and more details on how I made it.

Supplies from i{heart}papers:Pattern Paper ~ My Mind's Eye called Bloom & Grow; Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber); Nestabilities.

6 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute basket Kendra! This would be so fun to receive filled with goodies!

i {heart} papers said...

Adorable!! What a great Easter idea!

MichelleY said...

OMW...these chipboard purses are SO darn cute!! I love the bright colors of this purse. The papers are wonderful and the buttons on the paper pieced flower ROCK!!

whoistracy said...

This is so cute Kendra!!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous. Again great colors. Love the striped paper.

Niki Estes said...

I love this, Kendra! Great colors and I love the sentiment as the stem! (Hey, I don't want you to think I'm ignoring your email either. I had a chance to read it before we left to go visit my dad for the weekend and then I must have accidentally deleted. :( So sorry!!) Hope you are having a good weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs