Friday, April 3, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ Easter Mini Book

Today's Inchie Arts project is a mini Easter photo mini-book. I used the Mini Accordion Book Kit from Inchie Arts (product information is below). This cute little photo book was super fast and easy to put together. I found four photos that I took during Easter and Spring last year & actually printed them all on one 4"x6" sheet. Then added them to every other page of the little accordian book. On the opposite sides, are four spring images stamped in white pigment ink and embossed right on the Inchie squares. I love embossing on these Inchie Squares ~ it works perfectly.



I used the Mini Accordion Book Kit from Inchie Arts. Included in this book kit: the supplies to create 3 pre-folded accordion books. 2 in khaki; each with 16 panels and 1 in black with 32 panels. Each panel measures 1 5/8” wide X 2” tall. There are also 6 pre-cut covers included. Create your own inchie alphabet or use images to tell a story or create a visual narrative. Decorate the cover boards with papers, beads, ribbons and other mini embellishments. (Note: The description of the Mini Accordion Book Kit was taken directly from the Inchie Arts Product discription.)

Here I used the little yellow transparency to show which section of the stamp image I wanted to use on my Inchie square.

Supplies Used: Inchie squares ~ Inchie Arts; Mini Accordion Book ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Ink ~ SU White Pigment & Copics; Stamps ~ Hero Arts (alphabet) & Lockhart Stamp Company; Ribbon ~ Michael's; Scallop Square Punch ~ SU.

3 comments:

Maren said...

So fun! I love it! BTW- You won the SEcret New Unity RELEASE Single on my blog! :-) Be sure to email Eryn your snail mail! :-)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome Kendra! Now I have some inchies to play with. Congratulations on winning Maren's blog candy too!

MichelleY said...

WooHoo!!!! You're a Winner....but I always knew that! :)

I ADORE your Easter mini album! Love what you did with the inches and the sweet pics of the kids!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs