Monday, August 31, 2009

Wooohooo ~ I got a page done!

As soon as I saw this fabulous journaling block in the September Month Mix from Lizzie Anne Designs, I knew I HAD to make a scrapbook page with it. AND then I saw the "Dreamer" sentiment & I really wanted to use it for a volleyball page. They worked perfectly together!

This sentiment is perfect for my daughter's club volleyball team last season because they never quit or gave up when they were down. They called themselves, Team Twelve because there were 12 of them, they were all 12 years old, and they were a under 12 team playing in the under 14 league. There were some bad matches, but they continued to work together and ended up having a great year!

HEY ~ check back tomorrow for a fun announcement and some treats!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs