Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Game ON!

It's almost time for school again and that means sports will begin as well. Our Craft Lounge has some great school sets like Bookworm, Back 2 School & Game On! They are perfect for all your school needs both academic and sports releated.

My first card today uses both the Back 2 School set & Game On! I thought the 1st Place ribbon turned out fun!

My second card uses just the Game On set; however, I paired it up with this great paper from Doodlebug I found in my stash!

Did you know that on the Our Craft Lounge site, they have a gallery for each set? Just click on the Image Gallery button at the bottom of each set & then enlarge the images to see all the detail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Kendra!! I love the black and green together! Blessings and hugs!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great cards! I love your ribbon card!

Debbie Corbari said...

Shazam Kendra! LOVE that 1st place ribbon!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs