Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello Friend...

How is your day? As I write this, I'm pretty much exhausted and ready for a break from everything. It's been a very busy few weeks. So today my card is all about being simple! These cute images are from the new set called Into the Forest by Chicken Girl Design Stamps. I didn't even use one of the little critters because i just thought the little tree and clouds (from the Hugs from a Bug set) were cute on their own.


I hope you have something wonderful happen today!

Supplies from i{heart}papers ~ Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Design Stamps; Pattern Paper ~ Three Bugs in a Rug kit; Ink ~ Palette; Gems ~ Hero Arts.

3 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

This is so cute! I love the little apples in the tree. Great CAS card.

Tracey said...

This is adorable Kendra!!

Anonymous said...

Simple is good in my world!! Adorable card!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs