Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grow with Love...

Happy Wednesday! It's the first day of school for my kids today & I have a feeling it's going to feel like a very long day to them ~ and probably for me too!

Today my project uses this gorgeous single image from Lizzie Anne Designs called Grow with Love. I just love using these flowers. HERE IS another card I made several weeks ago with the same image. The sketch I used on today's card is from Taylor's Blog.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Grow with Love); Cardstock & Ribbon ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Kaiser pearls; Edge punch ~ Fiskars.

4 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

This card is absolutely beautiful.

Tracey said...

Such a very pretty card Kendra!

whoistracy said...

Oh Kendra this is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Luv it Kendra. Cute stamp set too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs