Friday, August 28, 2009

One of my FAVS!

I made this card the other night & I have to say, it's one of my favorites using the September Monthly Mix from Lizzie Anne Designs! I love the variety of images in the set. Here is the whole ginormous set, if you haven't seen it yet...

Head on over Lizzie Anne to find out all the details on how to sign up for the Monthly Mix Club! There are some FANTASTIC benefits.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Something to Crow About - Sept Monthly Mix); Cardstock ~ PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Reminisce; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Linen Thread ~ PTI; Nestabilities.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! This is my favorite too! I love everything about this card!

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Kendra! Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs