Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What a bunch of NUTS!


Hey everyone! I'm home from my retreat & what a WONDERFUL time we had! WOW ~ nothing can compare to spending time and laughing with your girlfriends. One of my favorite memories was on the last night when 15 of us were all packed into one of the bedrooms talking and laughing until 1:45am! We all knew we would be packing up and leaving the next morning, but we didn't want the weekend to end.

OK ~ that was fun, but on with to my project for today. This cute little guy is from the Into the Forest set by Chicken Girl Design stamps available only from i{heart}papers.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Design stamps (Into the Forest); Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye; Ink ~ Palette; Nestabilities.


3 comments:

wendyp said...

That squirrel is too CUTE!!! Awesome card!

i {heart} papers said...

So cute! I love him on kraft paper! I have to try that!

Volunteer opportunities said...

Hi! I'm totally captivated by your works. The squirrel designed card is beautiful. I am encouraged to try. Thank you for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs