Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life is a Picnic...

When it's picnic time, I DON'T like all the little creepy crawlies that come along with it; however, this is one of the cutest little ants I've ever seen. Who wouldn't want to share a lunch with this little guy from the Hugs from a Bug set by Chicken Girl Designs?

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Designs (Hugs from a Bug); Nestabilities; Ink ~ Palette.

Hope you have a splendid day! Now that my kids are back in school, I am hoping to get some solid time in my stamping area again (if I can stay out of my car long enough from being the taxi service). They just started back to school yesterday & both had great days. Here are a few pictures of my new 7th grader & 4th grader...



3 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

Super cute! I love the paper mixed with the black gingham.

Patti J. said...

Love, love, love Black, Red and White! (That's the challenge this week at Artful Inkables)... What a cute card, and your kids are so adorable! I miss those days, believe it or not! Mine are 33 and 28 now... Have a good day!

Echo said...

Vute picnic card! I have always wanted to make a picnic or grill out card but for whatever reason my brain just doesnt kick in in that area. Great job and CUTE kids. Mine don't start back till 2nd week of september.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs