Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bee my honey...

Cute, cute, cute! I think this bee is just so sweet! This little guy is from the new set called Hugs from a Bug by Chicken Girl Design Stamps at i{heart}papers.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Design Stamps (Hugs from a Bug); Oval Nestabilities & Scallop Oval Nestabililties; Ink ~ Palette; atyou Glitter Pen (yellow); gems ~ Hero Arts.

I'm on the road right now on my way to my wonderful annual retreat center in Wisconsin with some of my best friends. Everyone should be arriving at some point today and we will be here all weekend. I've been preparing for this for the past year because this year I volunteered to host along with 2 other girls. It's been a great experience & we can't wait to share all the surprises we have in store for the girls. I'm so excited! I'll have some posts over the next few days that show some of those surprises.

1 comment:

i {heart} papers said...

Oh! Have fun! Cute card!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs