Friday, August 21, 2009

New Sketch from Lizzie Anne Designs...

Happy Friday Peeps! Today I played with the weekly sketch from Lizzie Anne Designs. Here is the link over on Lizzie Anne Land ~ super fun! The twist is to add several pattern papers together. You know I LOVE that! For my sample, I used one of the new stamps in the September Monthly Mix {Something to Crow About}. I love the flower inside the set ~ it's perfect for paper piecing.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (September Monthly Mix ~ Something to Crow About); Cardstock ~ PTI, SU; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye; Ribbon/Eyelets ~ SU.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great card! I colored some of these flowers, but was thinking they would be perfect paper pieced and they are!

Jaspere said...

Gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs