Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lost Treasures...

Yesterday, I was going through my files on the computer and couldn't believe my good luck when I found these two OCL cards from the summer release that I have never posted on my blog!

My first card uses the set called Bubbles ~ I just love that sweet little kiss!


My next card is from the Dino-Mite set ~ isn't that texture on the dino super cool? I just colored the image, cut it out and then ran it through my Big Shot with a Cuddlebug embossing plate.


Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Tracey said...

And I'm so glad you did! They are both adorable. Thanks for sharing them Kendra!! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so clever on the dino!

Jennie Lin Black said...

Oh.. my! I love the texture on the dino-mite. I think I will have to use that idea... Love it. I was using the blender pen to make texture... but this is way better... you rock girl! Jennie black

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs