Monday, August 10, 2009

Postcards for your little camper...

Here's a fun little project I made last week for Lizzie Anne Designs using the new set & digital paper called The Great Outdoors. I was just getting ready to send my son off to his first cub scout overnight camp when the idea for this fun set occured to me.

These are the individual postcards that I made for the bundle.

As you can see, I used every single image from the stamp set in this fun project.

Complete instructions and other fun projects can be found on the Lizzie Anne Designs website ~ HERE.

6 comments:

MaGoooo said...

Kendra you ROCK!!! GREAT - GREAT projects!!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, these are all adorable!! xx

Mary J said...

Hello Kendra - lovely stationery set - makes me feel hungry! Such a wonderful idea - thanks for sharing"

Rose Ann said...

This is fabulous, Kendra!! So cute, and all of your details are perfect!!

Sharon said...

Hi Kendra, Greetings from the southern tip of Africa, South Africa. Lovely catching up on your new designs. Please visit my Blog sometime http://sharonskardzkorner.blogspot.com

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, this is absolutely darling! What a great idea!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs