Monday, August 24, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge

It's Monday Peeps & I'm just buzzing on in to say HELLO! I have high hopes of getting lots and lots done this week. Kids @ school + hubby on the road = STAMPING TIME for me!

My project for today is for the Featured Stamper Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers. I wish I had more time for challenges, but sometimes it's hard to fit them in. Anyway, I decided to just make time for one this weekend and dig into Joann's beautiful card set gallery. THESE are the card she made ~ and here is my cute little bee....

I loved the layout, but changed the stamp and the colors. Also, rather than another piece of pattern paper across the card, I used the ribbon.

By the way ~ check in tomorrow for something pretty SWEET & another challenge card!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Design Stamps (Hugs from a Bug); Nestabilities; Ink ~ Palette, atyou Spica glitter pen; Sparkly Fluff by Our Craft Lounge.

2 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

So cute!! I love all the different dots!

Tracey said...

A fabulous card Kendra! Such a cute little bee!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs