Friday, August 14, 2009

Retreat Surprise #1

As I mentioned yesterday, I am currently at an annual retreat in Wisconsin with some of my best friends. Each year the host makes name tags for the girls attending. This year my friend Michelle came up with these wonderful grunge paper flowers. She came over a few weeks ago and we painted them with acrylic paint and had a fantastic time laying them with different colors and textures.

Here are all of the name tags ~ we were thrilled with how they turned out & each one is unique.

We clipped the name tags to an adorable canvas bag that our friend Robin found. I can't share just yet what was inside, but tomorrow I'll show something that I made with it.

HAVE A HAPPY, HAPPY DAY!

1 comment:

Kar said...

again another awesome gift from the retreat!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs