Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A little more from the Mix...

The Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix! These wonderful images are from the September Monthly Mix called Something to Crow About ~ Super Cute!

Don't forget about the blog candy I have going on. I have the new Hugs from a Bug set up for grabs from Chicken Girl Design Stamps. (You remember that cute little bee I posted the other day?) Just leave a comment anywhere on my blog before Thursday, August 27th at 9pm Eastern. Please make sure you leave contact information or that you are signed in on blogger when you leave your comment.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (September Monthly Mix - Something to Crow About
); Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ SU; Trim ~ May Arts; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, white pen; Buttons ~ Papertrey Ink; Nestabilities.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love that ribbon! great card

connie said...

This is such a cute card! love the rooster.

Sue said...

I had surg on my arm this week; so not doin much stampin but really enjoying lookin at all your creations and getting ideas!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs