Monday, September 14, 2009

Trick or Treat...

We always want treats ~ of course! Today's first project features the Notecard box template from my friend Val (which I also made a few months ago). I used the same template, but scaled it down a bit so it would fit inside the clear card box. I love how it turned out! I used two fun Halloween sets by Lizzie Anne Designs ~ Hallows Eve & Spooked.

On my next sample, I also used the Hallows Eve set ~ isn't it spooky? I also mixed in some great ribbon by American Crafts and pattern papers from KI Memories. I just love making Halloween projects!

Tomorrow is Challenge Day with IHP ~ come on back and take a look to see what everyone created using the same supplies! I can't wait to see what everyone did!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Kendra this is just ADORABLE!!

Ida said...

These turned out great. The treat box looks "yummy" (so do the treats) and I love your Halloween card. Very cute.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

how clever!!!! I love that idea! love all your projects.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs