Monday, September 14, 2009

Trick or Treat...

We always want treats ~ of course! Today's first project features the Notecard box template from my friend Val (which I also made a few months ago). I used the same template, but scaled it down a bit so it would fit inside the clear card box. I love how it turned out! I used two fun Halloween sets by Lizzie Anne Designs ~ Hallows Eve & Spooked.

On my next sample, I also used the Hallows Eve set ~ isn't it spooky? I also mixed in some great ribbon by American Crafts and pattern papers from KI Memories. I just love making Halloween projects!

Tomorrow is Challenge Day with IHP ~ come on back and take a look to see what everyone created using the same supplies! I can't wait to see what everyone did!


Maria said...

Kendra this is just ADORABLE!!

Ida P. Krause said...

These turned out great. The treat box looks "yummy" (so do the treats) and I love your Halloween card. Very cute.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

how clever!!!! I love that idea! love all your projects.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs