Thursday, September 3, 2009

Simply Thanks!


Hello Peeps ~ welcome to a thrilling Thursday. My project today uses the September Monthly Mix by Lizzie Anne Designs. It's a simple but fun thank you card using one of the sentiments in the kit. After I stamped it in brown, I stamped 3 more times in coordinating colors and cut out the letters. I love how they POP!

Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Sept '09 Monthly Mix); Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon; Nestabilities; Ink ~ Palette; Flower ~ Prima.

4 comments:

Jennie Black said...

whew Hew! I am very very excited. I love getting free stampin stuff in the mail! Yippie.... Thanks so much.. Jennie Black

Taylor said...

I love this card!!! Too cute :)

Jen said...

great job kendra! great job with the colors!!

Ida said...

Very nice. Love the clean look and the colors are fabulous together.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs