Sunday, September 13, 2009

BOO!

Ooooooooo...Did I scare you? LOL! I found this fun flocked spider web paper from Heidi Grace and had to include it on this card. I have made lots and lots of Halloween and Christmas cards this week! OMW ~ I think I have enough projects made for the next few weeks blog posts; however, I'm trying not to rush it too much.

Hope everyone is having a splendid weekend. I'm happy because Michigan beat Notre Dame yesterday (that ALWAYS makes me happy). Now let's see if the Colts can get off to a good start today!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Hallows Eve, Spooked); Ink ~ White pigment ink; Pattern Paper ~ Heidi Grace; Nestabilities; Googly Eyes; Ghost punch ~ EK Success, glitter ~ Our Craft Lounge.

1 comment:

MichelleY said...

Cute card, Kendra! I love the paper and the darling ghost punch! Go Colts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs