Thursday, September 24, 2009

Growing in Unity Day 4 ~ Butterfly Kisses

Day #4 of Growing in Unity is here and today it's all about butterflies and the Bevy of Butterflies set. There are a bunch of them in a different sizes and patterns. I also used some gorgeous pattern paper by My Minds Eye from the Maggie May collection & lots of pretty gems to make everything sparkle!

My next project also uses the Bevy of Butterflies set along with the Tiny Dancer pattern paper by My Minds Eye. In addition, I also played along with this week's sketch challenge over on Splitcoast. Check out the cute little antenna on the butterflies & some gorgeous pearl gems ~ too fun!

Come on back tomorrow for my final day of fun projects ~ can't wait to see you back!

21 comments:

Cheri said...

What a sweet layout, and I love your card! Those blues and pink go together beautifully!

Sue said...

Great cards this week, Kendra!

i {heart} papers said...

Oh gosh. You're blowing me away this week. I LOVE that card! The little antennae are such a great touch and those colors are perfect.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh these are beautiful love Bevy of Butterflies!!!

MichelleY said...

Dang Kendra...you are really ROCK'N this set! I adore your scrapbook page and card! The butterfly embellishments are so fresh. I especially love the butterfly lace on the scrapbook page. LOVE IT!!!

Ravengirl said...

These are both beautiful projects! Lovely!

Gretchen said...

These butterflies are gorgeous Kendra (and so is your daughter!) Thanks for the inspiration!

Rona said...

that layout is so pretty!! and yes I do love the antenna on your butterflies!! adorable!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful. love the butterflies in the purple. just stunning.

Kerry said...

Beautiful layout and card! I love these MME papers!

jan farnworth said...

love it beatiful layout and card.

whoistracy said...

Oh you are making me want this set!!! LOL

Monika in VA said...

Awesome! And your daughter certainly has a super cute smile!

Jessica said...

fabulous projects! I love the patterns and colors you used with bevy of butterflies! so pretty!

Gwen said...

LOVE your cards/layout! The colors are wonderful!

StampinCathy said...

Your layout is just fabulous and love all the butterflies. Your card is so preety and great color combo.

Unknown said...

Such great projects! Love the colors in both the card and the way you made your butterflies pop off of the main image. Great stuff!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

sweet butterflies!

Rachel B said...

What a beautiful display of butterflies!

Dawn M said...

what a beautiful layout and card. fantastic!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv how you used the butterflies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs