Thursday, September 10, 2009

Challenging Sneak Peek...

Today I have another sneak peek for you along with TWO challenges. I played along on the Splitcoast color challenge (#235) which were black, olive and eggplant and the weekly sketch challenge (#245). I automatically thought of Halloween for these colors & then realized I had this fantastic ribbon by American Crafts to use ~ how perfect. The cute set is called Happy Halloween by Chicken Girl Designs & will be available on September 16th only at i{heart}papers.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Designs (Happy Halloween); Nestabilities (Scallop Rectangle); Palette Ink; atyou Spica glitter pen.

6 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Kendra, this is capital A-dorable!!!

Tracey said...

This is so cute Kendra! I love it!

i {heart} papers said...

So, so cute! I love all the different layers.

Lori said...

This is just adorable, Kendra!

Ida said...

Super Cute - Fun layout and I just love the dotted ribbon you used.

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE card, Kendra and LOVE that yummy ribbon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs