Saturday, September 5, 2009

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

IT'S TIME! Wooohooo! We are BIG football fans in our house & look forward to the start of the college and pro seasons each year. I grew up about an hour away from Ann Arbor, MI and went to many games at THE BIG HOUSE. My parents both went to the University of Michigan, so I'm a big fan as well. I just hope they have a better season than last year. We also love our Indianapolis Colts, but watch just about any Pro team. I love a cool Sunday afternoon wrapped up in a blanket watching a great game on TV!

When I saw this cute football player single from Lizzie Anne Designs, I knew I wanted to get it! I can't wait to make a U of M card for my Dad and a Colts card for my husband! This image also looks great with the Dreamer single that came out in August as well.

Enjoy the Game!

3 comments:

Ida said...

These are so cute!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great cards Kendra! We are listening to NE football right now as I type this (so far we're ahead). I had just got out this stamp to make a card. Will get it posted later.

Jenn said...

This one looks awful close to scarlet and gray!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs