Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cute little MUMMY!

ACK! Look at this adorable little guy! This cute little Mummy stamp is one of the new Singles available from Lizzie Anne Designs this month. I couldn't resist putting this little saying (via the computer) with this image for the lid of my mummy treat can.

And this is another new single for this month called Fright Night! I wish you could see all the sparkle on the spider web ~ it's rather spooky looking!

Don't Forget ~ I have 15 miscellaneous Unity images to give away tonight as blog candy! So leave a comment anywhere on my blog today by 9pm ET and then I'll randomly draw a winner. Make sure you leave me some contact information.

12 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are fantastic, Kendra!! Love them!!

Jen said...

um, these are FANTASTIC! oh my word...too cute! love, love, love!!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Halloween projects Kendra! Adorable!

Jennie Lin Black said...

very cute! jenniebstampin@aol.com Jennie black

connie said...

Very cute projects! connie@drsmanda.com

Ida said...

What fun projects. Super cute.

d'Dragon said...

Your treat can is sooo cute & I love the tag. The card is extra spooky!

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your spider web card. I just love doing Halloween cards period!! TFS~Heidi
ladyb266@aol.com

Betty said...

LOVE the mummy can and too cute lid!! Great stuff, as usual, Kendra!
betty.chet@gmail.com

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Great halloween Kendra.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! I can't believe we had the same idea! I went to upload my project in the sketchbook and did a double take!
I used an empty toilet paper tube for mine.
Great job! I love yours! Yours will hold more candy. LOL!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs