Friday, September 18, 2009

Mixing Stitches and Pears...

Woohooo ~ I love the Mix! I had time to play yesterday and made some fun cards using my new October Monthly Mix. When I first saw the sewing machine image, I knew I would sew on my card and use my pinking sheers ~ I love the little added touch of the ribbon cut with the pinking sheers too!

Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (October '09 Monthly Mix); Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts; Buttons/Ribbon ~ PTI; Gems ~ Kaiser Krafts.


I think I just want to eat this yummy pear card ~ totally LOVE this image!

Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Oct'09 Monthly Mix); Pattern Paper ~ Reminisce; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Ribbon ~ PTI; Nesties.

10 comments:

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Hi Kendra, I just love the Sewing card. Absolutely stunning!

Sharon said...

Hi Kendra, I just love the Sewing card. Absolutely stunning!

Sharon said...

Hi Kendra, I just love the Sewing card. Absolutely stunning!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! I love them both! I can't wait to play with my stamps after work today.

Did you get a new signature or am I just seeing it for the first time? I love it!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

I caught you uploading a bunch of cards to SCS the same time I was and found you and your blog. Your work is beautiful. Very timeless, clean and classy! I don't have any Lizzie Anne stamps but will have to look further into them. I know a fellow DT member of yours, Taylor Usry, and she's also extremely talented as well.

Sue said...

I love your sewing card! I have yet to try the sewing on a card..it is intimidating me!

Tiffany Ervin said...

LOVE your fun and stylish look for the sewing machine card Kendra! Fabulous! Perfectly girly and such a nice touch with your own stitching!

Ida said...

Kendra both card are just wonderful. Love the papers, stitching and colors on your sewing card but I think the Pear card is my personal "fav."

wendyp said...

Wow! Kendra, these are both ADORABLE!!! Awesome work with the new mix!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs