Friday, September 25, 2009

Day #5 of Growing in Unity

Well it's here ~ Day #5! I can't believe the week is over {insert sad face}. I had big plans for some fun projects today; however, the hours just ran out on me and I didn't have time to do more.

On both projects today, I used the August Store Kit of the Month ~ 100% Happy. I love this little circle flower image & it's perfect for my favorite technique ~ paper piecing. I also used this great pattern paper from My Minds Eye.

My next project uses the tea pot image from the same fun set 100% Happy. I also used the fantastic crochet trim by May Arts.

I had a blast working with all these fun Unity stamps all week ~ I hope you've enjoyed them!

14 comments:

Cheri said...

Beautiful cards, Kendra! Your week has been very inspiring!

BTW, did you know that since you hosted this week, you get 40% off on a set of your choice? All the deets are in this post:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11847043&postcount=40

Ravengirl said...

Those are adorable! Love them!

Dawn M said...

love these colors!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great cards! I love the paper piecing.

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are fabulous! Thanks for all your inspiring UNITY MOJO this week!

i {heart} papers said...

You did a great job all week. I love that teapot card especially!

Gwen said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for hosting us all week!

Robynccgirl said...

So beautiful! Love the colors on your first card! So cherry and bright!

jan farnworth said...

love it just wonderful.

Unknown said...

Love the colors on both of your projects! Especially love the lace accent that you used! Thanks for sharing your inspiring work this week!

Ida said...

Wonderful cards - Very pretty and cheerful.

Rachel B said...

I have decided you are the paper piecing queen!

Rona said...

Very pretty!! That is the perfect paper piecing patterned paper - say that 5 times fast - Love that teapot!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely cards! You did a great job showcasing Unity stamps this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs