Thursday, September 17, 2009

More of the MIX...The Monthly Mix!

It's time for the October edition of The Monthly Mix by Lizzie Anne Designs called A Harvest of Memories. I really love these monthly kits because there is a huge variety of images and they come out ... MONTHLY! Let's face it girls, crafters are NOT a patient bunch! Am I right? {Nod your head in agreement ~ YES, I AM!} When we see new stuff or sneak peeks, WE WANT IT RIGHT NOW! I just got my new Mix yesterday & will have all month to play with it when the next one will show up in my mailbox ~ no ordering necessary ~ it's on AUTO SHIP BABY!

Here's a look at the entire October Monthly Mix ~ Make sure you visit the Lizzie Anne Website to sign up for your Mix!


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (October '09 Monthly Mix); Cardstock ~ Prism; Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Nestabilities; Ink ~ Palette; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug; Edge punch; Baubles from Starlit Studios.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I can't wait to get my set. Your card is awesome! I love the embossing and colors.

wendyp said...

Beautiful!!!! Love the layered leaf and sentiment!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love the rich colors on this card, very bold and gives me that comforting and cozy autumn feeling!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs