Friday, February 15, 2013

GRS ... New Appetizers!

Hello...Hello!!!  It's the 15th of the month and time for a new Appetizer Release from Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  Once again, I love the new sets & had a blast making these projects!

First up is a card using Bubble Sentiments ~ along with the Appetizer set from last month Just Wanted to Say.  LOVE THIS!!!!  I used a collection of Washi Tape by My Minds Eye for the border along the side of the card.  Then I stamped the phone in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut it out (separating the receiver from the phone) and attached black twine to each like a phone cord.  I popped them up on the card base with foam dots.  Then I stamped the "hey there" bubble sentiment with Love Letter Red Memento Ink and cut it out.  I attached it to the card base with foam dots also.


The next card uses the other new Appetizer set called Queen Bee.   I stamped the bee hive image and part of one of the sentiments on the outside of the card using Memento Ink and colored the image with Copic markers.  The rest of the sentiment and the honey comb image is stamped on the inside of the card.


inside of the card



You can see the sets on the GRS Blog and then take a peek to see what the other designers came up with today...


Today is the last day to apply for the VIP Guest Designer for March...we would love to see your work!  Come dine with us at Gourmet Rubber Stamps!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs